>

Thursday, November 11, 2010

IT WORKED!

As it most always has in the past.
Our lives were turned upside down 2 years ago when we made the Biggest mistake of our lives (we thought) of leaving Marin and moving to Grass Valley. Hence Ray losing all of his seniority with UPS. The company that he had worked at and Loved for 20 full years.


Everything was peachy at first after the move..but when we returned from our 6 week trip to India he had been put on "lay off". And I think all of you know why..starts with an "E" (economy)... :0(


We had no choice but to leave GV and he put in his resignation..it was hard to do, made us sick to our stomachs..because we lost it all..20 years down the drain.


He was hired right away in the town we live in, (with another shipping company) the place where we met, living in the house he was born in...it was like coming Full Circle...without UPS as our provider. It was bittersweet to say the least...


But everyday, for Two full years, I have been envisioning him back at UPS. With that brown uniform..him behind that wheel of that 18 wheeler that he knows how to drive so Perfectly well!


And...yesterday...they hired him back!!!!!! My husband is back with the company that he only had 8 more years to retire with (and he's only 43 I might add!!). He got it ALL back! My Prayers and my Visualizing came to pass.....


I worked it...hard.


He starts the Monday after Thanksgiving Holiday..and Yes, we Do have much to be Thankful for this year indeed...


So, it looks like our plans are on hold for India. Because after he retires (at a very young age) with Full Pension now and Benefits...we will be set once again..and then...Look Out!


India....we will be back. Just with a little more $$ in our pockets!


OM!

11 comments:

Claudia said...

Congratulations! such good news!

Ursula said...

Oh, I'm so happy for your both.

I so can imagine you doing the daily mental exercise to make the thing comes true.

OH, India cannot hide from you.
You will be there again and again. I cannot imagine something else.
Feel hugged dear Tracy.

Unknown said...

This is wonderful news! But you never let us know you were having a hard time! I am so happy for you good people.

Love and hugs to you and the 'Man in Brown'! xxx

Anonymous said...

THAT is awesomeness!!!! India will be waiting for you, my dear!

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you both! I like your new profile pic and layyout. I had to laugh, my husband just turned 44!

nappper said...

Happy Hugs to you and Ray from us...meanwhile, you guys can do short trips.

Tracy said...

Thanks everyone for the wonderful well wishes!! Although I am truly sad about not being in India for a bit..I am on the other hand truly ecstatic about my guy being "back in brown"!! (anu :0)!!)
We both now know what our goal in life is and are looking forward to that glorious day when we jet on out of here and head East..to the land we love with all of our heart and to our dear friends who are there waiting for us!
Namaste~~

Arturo said...

Dear Tracy
Those are real blessings!
hugs
Arturo

Isabel said...

A very Happy New Year to you!

wheelchairs : Manish Steel Works said...

Wow i love you blog its awesome nice colors you must have did hard work on your blog. Keep up the good work. Thanks