>

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Life is Good..


This photo is from one of our friends, Padmini, in Fort Cochin, India.
It makes me so happy to see her smile here..she has been through some tough times in the past.
But as Life always does, it made a turn for the better for her and her job situation.
We were here for her, if she needed our help. We made her that promise before we left Fort Cochin last year. She is our friend and we will always be there for her if she needs us.
I get regular email updates from her and we both are so grateful for one another..
cannot Wait to go back and give her a BIG hug again...
Because Life is Good.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Too bad I couldn't have contacted her. I really needed a friend when I lived in Kochi.

bigBANG studio said...

Tracy, I *LOVED* getting your note and promise to visit all the spots you mentioned! I'm doing my residency through Kashi, so Anoop and Dorrie have become great friends. I'm working in the Bazaar Road space, if you know where that is (in the old Muslim neighborhood near the spice merchants). And get this- I just came back from an opening at Kashi Gallery, and we eat at the cafe ALL the time.

What a kindred spirit you are! I love knowing that you've paved the way through Southern India with such good karma!

namaste from Matancherry,
xo lily

Tracy said...

ahhhh....you made my day! what a HUGE smile i have on my face my friend! xxx