>

Thursday, January 7, 2010

India is calling....




Many of my friends are headed to or have already arrived in India.
Yes, it's that time of year once again...but, this year my husband and I will not be going.
It makes me so sad.
It was a yearly trip for us, and in fact we would be leaving most likely next week if we were going as well.

But I am so Grateful that we are both working and we have a home..no complaints really, other than just missing Ma India.
But..knowing that we Will be going back One day..keeps a smile in my heart.

I really wanted to be able to go and give Operation Shanti a check in person :0)
but instead I will send it to the San Francisco office and know that because of so many of you, my readers, friends and supporters. The children at Karunya Mane will be well taken care of with the $2050.00 that we have raised for them!

I do have 19 pendants left...
so if you'd like one please place your order and after they are gone..the check will be sent!
Thank You All~ You are all beautiful beyond words!

Oh...and I am still planning on having the collage made..I only have about 38 photos, and if you would like to be included, just email me your photo and it will be done!

Blessings~~~

4 comments:

Ursula said...

Dear Tracy, I know this will not console you, but 2010 is for me too an India-free year...:)

2011 will come - hahahahaha.

Have a great time.
xoxo U

Tracy said...

oh yes U..Always having a good time despite no trip to my beloved India! xxx (and it's nice to know i am in good company ;0)

Tiffany said...

You are so wonderful!! I wish I was going to India too this year, but alas, the trip will have to wait for me too. Soon enough our wish to be there will be fulfilled. How wonderful that would be if you, LG, and I were all there again together! XO

Tracy said...

That would be the BEST Tiff!
and...we Will!! xxx