>

Saturday, March 7, 2009

well deserved...

we are finally back in the states...but my head and body are still not REALLY here, yet.
It was a long and arduous journey getting back here to be perfectly honest. But as with everything, there are obstacles that must be worked through. And worked through they were indeed!
I can't say that I am ecstatic about the airlines that we chose this year...so far we have tried all but about 3. But I will say, that in the end..persistence prevailed as you can see in the photo above. Sometimes it pays to be a hard head. This time it paid Big Time. The Italian came out in me this year..at the airport in Bangalore...and many people were witness to it. Did I care? Not really. What I did care about was that my comfort and my husbands were top priority, as we were both extremely sick. They played hardball, and I played even harder..and when we arrived in Hong Kong, we had those bad boys waiting for us at the transfer desk....and I will honestly admit, that after having flown Business Class..I am doubting very sincerely weather I can go back to economy ever again.
Now, if my bank account would only co-operate!!

2 comments:

peaceloveyoga said...

Good for you! Way to stand firm.

xoxoxox.

Tracy said...

thanks sista!xxxooo