>

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Lakshmi

Lakshmi

One of my favorite Hindi Goddesses.
I think she is so beautiful.
She adorns my home and her Blessings shine forth for us.

I have a friend who looks so much like her it's almost as if she is her Reincarnation.
And that said friend is equally as beautiful inside as well as out.

We have begun to sell our household items once again..
and we are having really good luck this time around as well.
It's pretty facinating meeting people who come and buy your things and you find out you are on a similar path..somewhat...but your thoughts about things are quite the same and I just Love that! I Love knowing that these objects that I have long loved are going to such kindred spirits and they will be in similar homes with people who Shine their love on this earth.
Makes it so much easier "letting go"!


“You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy. So let them go, let go of them. I tie no weights to my ankles.” 
~ C.Joybell C.

No comments: