>

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

$2500.00 check sent to the children of Operation Shanti



Today was the day!!!

I sent the check off to Operation Shanti~~~

I would like to take a moment to tell all of you who were a part of this Amazing endeavor this year for the children how deeply grateful I am to you all. Because, truth be told, it would Never have been possible without each and every one of you!

"Practice for the children Pendants" are now literally All over the world around some Very Special individuals necks..including one dog ;~D named Doris~~
and because of You all, the most precious children in India will be $2500.00 richer. Getting the necessary things they need just to make it each and every day.

I will be back..most of you know this..and I do hope you will all want to be a part of my next charity...
I am not sure what it will be yet..but I am planning on climbing onto a plane in 2012and heading back to Mysore, India to see the children with a little something for them!

I love you all.
I bow to you all.
I Thank You deeply from my core being.
Om Shanti~~~~

p.s. and Do "click" on the check to make it bigger so that you can read the remitters! ;0)

7 comments:

Gumbomum said...

Tracy, that is so amazing! Good work!!!

Tiffany said...

Wow, you are so amazing! Thank you!

peaceloveyoga said...

Congrats Tracy! I commend you on your enthusiasm and creativity to help such a great cause. You are truly inspiring!!! xoxoxox.

11p. said...

Dear Tracy,
congratulation, you are great!

Wayne said...

Beautiful! Namaste.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, That's wonderful. I am so happy to have taken part. I love the Remitters on the check :-)

yogayoga said...

Wow, congratulations and good luck with your continued work! It's truly inspiring to see.

I just found this blog, but look forward to hearing about your future adventures.

Namaste!

Lisa
Yoga Thailand