>

Monday, December 7, 2009

Life is but a dream...


is what popped into my head this morning when I woke up.
It was the first thing that came to me...

Life is but a dream...

Sometimes these days I feel as if I am living a dream in fact.
A very Nice dream..

They say "You sew what you reap" and it is so very true, as I am finding out.

I want to say that I am just so very Thankful to all of the people in my life, even those who I had no idea I would be Thankful for.
They say that you learn from everyone whom you come into contact with..
I am finding that to be true as well.

Funny how you don't realize it at the time..who ever does?
Life is filled with Blessings and Lessons...
we just need to take notice and there it is right in front of our eyes.

And on another note...

We have now sold ONE HUNDRED "Practice for the children Pendants"~
and we have raised an AMAZING $1555.00 for some of the most precious and grateful children I have ever had the pleasure of spending time with in Mysore, India!
This in itself fills my heart with more Joy and Happiness than most will ever realize.

But those who know me best, know this is true. And they also know that nothing would make me happier than to see this number just keep on getting bigger~ and it is!
Because when you are a former child of the streets in India...and you are placed in a warm, loving, safe environment as these children are now..that they could never take one single solitary thing for granted.
And that they are a handful of the "Lucky" ones..
it feels so good to make a difference in their lives.
I hope all of those who have purchased a "Practice for the children Pendant" Really know how much you have done..even though most of you have told me privately that
"It is such a small donation, but I am happy to help"

Nothing about giving is Small...
It is HUGE!
So Huge you cannot even Imagine!

I Love and Appreciate you All~ and I hope you know how much I mean this.
OM Shanti~

3 comments:

A bird in the hand said...

You are my hero.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Wonderfully amazing!

Keep on living that dream and sewing the benefits of the work you have done!

Linda-Sama said...

I hope my baby shoes are still covering a child's feet somewhere in India.