>

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Inspiration

Lately I have become so Inspired by so many of you..my friends, my readers, other blogs that I frequent..people that I speak with daily.
It seems that the "timing" of what I have been reading and hearing is what is really having the most impact on me. At times I even have to stop and wonder...(even though deep down i already know)...were they "sent to me" at this very important point in time?
Were they "told" (unintentionally) to write those very words..or speak that sentence, just at that specific time when I would "read" it, or "call and hear it"? I wonder....I wonder about this big, beautiful, brilliant planet we live on with all of these people who come into our lives for one reason or another..some for a short period of time, others for all of our lives..we Learn, we Share, we Give and we Take what we need..when we need it.
Or is it all in the Big Picture of our lives from the very start....? I suppose we could debate, argue, use scientific facts...but you know what?

I think I would rather keep things as they are...it's much more fun that way...spontanious..mysterious, and Magical. Sort of like Santa Claus was Before we found out the truth...

This time, I would rather Not know the truth...because the truth is...it works Perfectly as it is...and when something isn't broken, why try and fix it?


Shanti~~~

6 comments:

peaceloveyoga said...

Beautifully said. We're all one...at the end of the day - that is all I need to remember.

Muah!!! Thanks for the great post!! xoxo.

Tiffany said...

Yes, thank you!! XO

Tracy said...

and you two are at the TOP if my Inspiration list...Love you girls! xxxxx

A bird in the hand said...

We're all connected. It's as simple as that, and as complicated as that. People can accept it or reject it -- but it doesn't change the fact that it is so!

xoxoxo

Caroline Novak said...

Beautiful post. I always do wonder about having known people in a past life, or about some marvelous design that seems to make sense in mysterious ways :)

Ashwathy said...

hi.. i jus went through this blog.. i would like to be connected to all this sumhow. do reply.