>

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Enlighten Up! Two HUGE thumbs up!


Could it be that I was anticipating this movie for so long..that I just KNEW I was going to love it?
Was it the Yoga part, or was it the India part that made me cry?
Was it seeing my friend Saskia in the front row where she always practices at the shala in Mysore.. seeing our Guruju so strong leading Mysore class...or the street vendor and flower seller that I see and know so well when I am there...
it could possibly even have been the great shot of our Beloved Beck, the coconut man who we lost earlier this year...
Whatever it was that touched my soul to the depth of my being this afternoon, sitting in the Rafael Theater on 4th street in my also beloved Marin County while watching "Enlighten Up" was just so perfect and beautiful, that I can honestly say with all of my heart that Kate did an Amazing job on this film and you MUST not miss it when it hits a Theater near you....
I promise, you will thank me for the recommendation..
Shanti~

2 comments:

A bird in the hand said...

I will definitely watch out for this. If you love it it, I know I will love it. It sounds brilliant anyway.

xxooxxoo

Tracy said...

it is Brilliant and i was pretty blown away by the number of older folks in the theatre as well...pretty nice to see i must say, and encouraging!!
love you!