>

Friday, April 24, 2009

Janies Garden....and the Gift




What a week it has been...

and it went by in a flurry, a whirlwind...and it was so much Fun! I was blessed to be given some beautiful, Amazing plants from my dear friend of 8 years in Marin..her name is Janie...and her spirit is one of the youngest I have yet to meet in this lifetime!
we met while living in Larkspur..and became fast friends..lifetime friends. Those types of friendships are rare..it's quite special. Janie wanted to give us her plants, really her "children" because she cared for them as if they were. It shows. They are thriving and will continue to do so in my new backyard...with love.
Janie gave us another gift..before we left her home on Tuesday...it was something that meant a lot to her. She has had it for a very long time and used it to put peoples names in that she would pray for. It holds a very special vibration and it is now in front of our alter..or rather "one" of our alters in our Yoga/Healing room in our new home. It is a Tibetan Bowl..and no words need be spoken when you see it..this is the bowl in Janie's home before we left.
and where it now stays...

how Blessed we are. Love you Janie!

3 comments:

peaceloveyoga said...

Beautiful! xo. :)

Tracy said...

thanks lg...xo

Tracy said...

(this is an email from janie...wow, tears again!)


Dear Tracy and Ray,

Words never could convey how I felt when reading your blog ! So much love I felt coming my way. My plants are so happy I am sure. I love how you placed them. They have never had such a beautiful home! It is such joy for me to see them everyday if I want to.

I love you both so very much and feel so blessed to have you in my life. It was such fun being with you. Thank you! Thank you.

P.S. The Bowl looks beautiful where you placed it. I'm so happy you have it and may you feel blessed each day for blessing those children with your love and generosity.

P.S.S St Francis has never been placed in a garden without railings! I love how you placed him. His love for animals and nature always warms my heart.

P.S S.S. Last but not least the healings I recieved have opened my heart to recieve in a way that will be a gift of a life-time!

What else can I say except my heart is joyful! Love Janie